Thursday, July 1, 2010

6 month birthday!

Quintin just had his 6 month birthday on Friday and we celebrated with rice cereal! I've been trying to upload video of the occasion, but no luck, yet. He absolutely loves being a big boy like Mom and Dad and eating food!

He also just started rolling over this week from his back to his tummy. He's not incredibly happy with his success since he hates being on his tummy!

He also LOVES to see himself in the mirror so I've been trying to include the video of that, even though it's pretty rough and Ian turns it sideways a couple times. Silly Ian. It's too cute not to share.

We went to a local pool on Monday and he fell asleep in the pool in my arms! What a cutie. Who ever heard of sleeping in a pool full of splashing children? I think it was over 100 degrees that day, so the water was heavenly.

Therapy session #3 tomorrow.

Ward campout tomorrow, I hope Q likes camping!

No comments: