Friday, June 25, 2010

Chop, chop

  • I'm considering cutting my hair up to my ears. Q has been grabbing and pulling on my hair all week. Now even my defense of putting it up in ponytails and French braids isn't helping. He digs right in with his little fingers with no problem. Is this really a phase? How long is this phase?
  • It's almost time to cut his hair, also. On the sides it's almost to his shoulders. :(
  • Q has started standing on his feet this week! We are kind of excited. This therapy must be working already! He's holding his head up higher, too. We go back to see her tomorrow.
  • My mom and dad are so desperate to see Q that they are flying all of us to Honolulu next month. It should be fun! I'm hoping the Q is okay on the flight, we haven't traveled, yet, so we don't know how he is on long trips.

1 comment:

deargoodness said...

Honolulu? Yes please! That is awesome!

George still pulls my hair, I don't think it's really a phase. He just likes it. I cut my hair short when James was 1 year old, I don't know if he had anything to do with it. Good luck!