Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Love

Can I just say that this little boy is the most wonderful, beautiful, kissable, huggable, lovable endearing baby ever? I can hardly set him down I'm so busy enjoying holding him. His smiles and coos just twinge my heart and make my eyes water. I love kissing those soft cheeks and sweet nose. I am so glad our family will be together forever because my world would end if he ever left it. He truly is a bundle of joy.

He's started slobbering so bad that we have to put a cloth on our shoulder if we don't want it to be sopping wet and cold within a few minutes.
He blows bubbles while he smiles and laughs at you.
He's started sucking on his pudgy fingers, so cute.
His face shows great expression as he talks to you. So serious.
He's starting to get bald spots on the sides of his head from rubbing. It's making his crazy hair look even more crazy!
At 3 months he is already moving into size 3 diapers!
Very soon he will be in 6 month clothing.
Wow, we can hardly believe it's been 3 months.
Time is moving too fast, I want to freeze it and slow down each moment so I can enjoy them more.I love my little boy!

No comments: