Saturday, March 20, 2010

I love...

  • Ian's smile when he's really happy.
  • Quintin's noises:
  • sighs
  • snorts
  • coos
  • snores
  • ahhs and ooo's
  • laughs
  • gurgling
  • random kicks and thrashing :)
  • grunts
  • the wonderful smelling hyacinth blooming outside my door.
  • sunshine and its warmth after a cold winter.
  • hugs.
  • smiles.
  • a job well done.
  • laundry freshly done.
  • a clean house.
  • my bed! and my pillow! (I miss our long nights together)
  • the smell of rain.
  • church hymns.
  • conference talks.
  • primary children singing.
  • running into a friend in an unexpected place.
  • chocolate.
  • ice cream.
  • snuggling.
  • seeing all the wildlife on my commute to work.
  • feeling the Spirit and knowing the gospel is true!
  • being a mom.
  • naps.
  • paychecks.
  • snail mail.
  • when other people agree with me that Quintin is adorable!
  • family.
  • pictures.

No comments: