Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Time

Feeling better today, despite being up till 1am with Ian in the ER for chest pain. They think he has a virus that inflames the joint of the sternum and ribs. How bizarre.

I talked to several moms today who had similar reports prenatal and their kids turned out fine, so I feel better. Two friends from church came over and gave us blessings tonight. Now I just need sleep to make up for last night and NOT being ready for kids to return to school tomorrow. I was in meetings all day! Not enough time to prepare!

Love you all, thanks for your thoughts and prayers. They work.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had a similar chest problem...turns out mine is stress related...they called it "Chest wall pain." Thankfully the nurse had had the same problem and told me how much it hurts and didn't make me fell so silly for being there! I'd been having minor pain on and off but one day I lifted up a box and wanted to die...I was having a hard time breathing and got scared and had Jon come home and drive me to ER...I got attention real fast with chest pain!!! After the EKG and such they determined I was fine...thank goodness...although I felt a little silly. I still have occasional problems when I get really stressed...glad you are feeling better :)