Tuesday, August 18, 2009

faith REALLY DOES precede the miracles

We went in for the follow-up ultrasound and a consult with the paranatologist today. Our little guy's kidney had shrunk a little which was evidence that it is not blocked up. Plus it wasn't showing any signs of being 'engorged' so that was good. They oohd and aaahd at his beautiful heart and the perfect form of his aortic artery and the one that goes up the neck. They laughed about how much little boys like to pee...everywhere. And how he's NOT shy about showing off his goods. Everything looked okay and they don't have to look at him again until 32 weeks - November. It was SO good for Ian and I to hear that good news and not have to worry much anymore. Thank you Heavenly Father and all you wonderful people that have prayed for us and given us blessings!

He was adorable today. I wish I had the video, but all I have are fuzzy pictures. She also commented about how focused on his face he was and how it would eventually move south! On the screen he was brushing his face with his hands. All the white blobs in front of his face are his hand in various positions.

She thought he looked like he was picking his nose!

Oh! You caught me!

Hmmm, thinking....

2 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

I'm so Happy for you guys, those are really good Pictures!

JD said...

EEEEEk so cute! Any names? Hope Ian is feeling better. You let me know if there is anything we can do!