Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Good News!

We just got home from a trip to see family in Washington. It was wonderful, beautiful weather and lots of fun. Busy, busy. The little kids shared their cold with Ian :(.

I got home and checked my email....I finally have my Clear Level II Teaching Credential in Special Ed in California! Yeahhhhhhh! Party! I'm so excited I can't tell ya! This means I'm actually, finally considered qualified (on paper) to do my job!

Oh, and Ian's background check from Washington finally came through...so as soon as mine's in we'll be foster parents, too!

Requested info: I'm currently 13 weeks along and am due on New Years Eve. I will probably have it before then because they have to coordinate my stopping my shots and then inducing me and stuff so somewhere between Christmas and New Years I think. I'll find out the sex in August and let you know.

2 comments:

Aida said...

Yeah! Does that mean you can have a pay increase :)

Stacy said...

That's great! Everything is falling into place. We are so happy for you guys!