Monday, September 12, 2011

It's a ??????

Just wanted announce that we are expecting. Due in March. We're excited. We find out next month what it is.

Most everything is going well so far. My new doctors are super thorough and have discovered I have an additional condition called "protein S deficiency" that adds to my antiphospholipid blood clotting problem. I got the bad news this week that I have to continue my daily shots for 6 weeks after the baby is born. LAAAAMMMME! He thought I might feel better when he told me I could do them in my legs at that point. LAAAME! I'm already getting the nonstop bleeding and bruising...and I have 7-8 more months of this!!

My morning sickness is finally starting to subside, thank heavens. I was taking the nurses miracle recipe of vitamin B6 plus unisom to keep it under control. I was pretty good except for the evenings.

I can't believe how quickly my tummy has started popping out. I feel really lumpy! And I probably will until I actually look like I'm really pregnant. It's been a challenge to play and love my little Q without putting any pressure on my tender tummy. I had to start maternity clothes immediately since I'm so tender in the 1st trimester, and now that I'm less tender I'm too big for my normal clothes.

Anyhow, it looks like I get to add to the steady stream of Walker babies that have been coming in this year!

4 comments:

Nathan Walker said...

hooray! congratulations, we're so excited for you! good thing you made all those diapers, you'll be needing them here soon!

deargoodness said...

sorry, that last comment was from me, not Nate. But I'm sure he's excited for you too :)

nikko said...

Congrats, Bonnie! Excellent news!

Stacy said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Sorry about the shots, though. that stinks. :)