Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Food, Glorious food!

My 21 month old son has FINALLY decided to eat real food!
I was just watching jealously as a friend of mine fed her son tuna casserole last week. I was wondering when that would ever be my reality since Q would only eat crackers, fruit, soft stuff. I made some homemade spaghetti sauce and since then Q can't get enough! He eats almost anything I give him now. And as an added bonus, he's sleeping through the night! Full tummy's are a blessed thing. This is even better since we're having difficulty giving him dairy or soy, so at least now he's getting something nutritious.

Stats today: 35 inches tall, 28 lbs. He's on track to be taller than Daddy already!

1 comment:

Bonnie Weeks said...

That is a very exciting day. When K was little he wouldn't eat bread. I remember being really excited when he finally did. Now carbs are the main ingredient in all his food.