Thursday, March 3, 2011

Heads

Quintin usually hates hats. Rips them off pretty quick. He recently saw himself in the mirror with a baseball cap on and thought that was pretty cool, so there's hope. He also hates hoods on his jackets, but he can't pull those off so that has been my resource this winter. Today we were outside on the porch exploring in the wind and sun and I gave him my hat (pink fleece) after his hood had fallen off several times. I couldn't believe it but he left it on! I think maybe because it was light and loose? Darn it if it wasn't pink then I'd use it from now on! I need to find another in a different color!

He's also over the last month or two developed the habit of banging his head when he's tired, frustrated, or near something hard. We have no idea why and don't know how to stop it. Any ideas? We'll put our hand down to cushion his head and he'll move to get back to the hard surface. Grr.

No comments: