Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Da da da da da, da da da da da, hehehe

I looked out the window this week to find one of these hanging precariously from our birdfeeder trying to get a meal. Mind you the feeder is only about 5x5x1 inches and this woodpecker is over a foot long. His back was parallel with the floor. What a silly, beautiful sight. Totally reminded me of Woody the Woodpecker!

Q weighed in at 27 lbs today. My arms are buff and back is out of place! He decided he was going to walk again this weekend. He's now toddling all over the house with a frequent plomp onto the floor. Man I could eat him up. He's making fish faces, tearing up toilet paper, exploring trash cans, chasing cats, opening cupboards, deleting files, emptying the laundry bin, giggling, chattering and melting my heart. I was spinning him in the computer chair today and he had a blast! Anything for that smile.

I told Mande "Down!" tonight to get her off the counter. Quintin exclaimed "Doe!" with his arms flapping down. :)
We do movements to Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star from his sing along DVD and it's so cute to see him bring his hands up to his head at 'wonder what you are' and his hands up high at "up above the world so high." He gets so excited at the "Ba-ba-baby, Ma-ma-mommy" song. He LOVES it when we sing it throughout the day. My little man is seriously attracted to music. I look forward to seeing what he does with it when he grows up.

Church was canceled this weekend due to the snow. Gersh, good thing they don't do that often because it was REALLY nice to have a day to hang out with family with NO pressure to do chores. I might get used to it.

I saw an awesome saying today at Mops: Some days your the windshield, some days you're the bug! HA, that's a great way to smile through a rough day.

I just found some movies of Q from back in October that are too cute not to share with Gpa and Gma in HI, enjoy.
His first pumpkin carving experience.
Showing off his Peek-a-boo skills.

Talking to the spoons.

No comments: