Friday, May 7, 2010

Anniversary

I was just realizing in tears this morning on my way to work that this is the anniversary of our losing Andrew. He died the Thursday before Mother's Day three years ago. How bittersweet; we don't have him, but we do have Quintin. I think I will cherish every moment on Sunday because this time I get to hold my baby on Mother's Day. I am so grateful for the gospel and knowing that Andrew is not gone forever.I think this face looks like my baby pictures.

Quintin had his 4 month check up this week. He's 18 lbs 4 oz (90 %ile), 25 3/4 inches long (70 %ile) and his head is in the 90%. Dr. thinks he's about to hit another growth spurt, but otherwise it appears that he has slowed down on his weight gain. Maybe he will linger around 20 lbs for a time. He has 6-8 hour sleeping stretches at night about every other day, so that's lovely.

If you are interested, our ward's road show is posted on You Tube in 2 parts. You can play I Spy to find Ian. He plays two parts. Hint: he is in one of the dances!
Here's the link:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9xx_L-RWbg
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSafinxEJfM&feature=related

Let me just reiterate a former point...I hate mockingbirds! It's like someone who changes the radio station every 30 seconds, or 10 seconds...grrr. All 24 hours, too. We are never free to open our windows without hearing that blasted bird!

Three kids got suspended from school in the class I work in today. Exciting day!

I think sleeping babies are the cutest thing ever. No wonder Anne Gedes is always taking pictures of them!
So Precious.

Oh, and I wanted to say that I love reading your comments!
And I love reading everyone else's blog, too, when I get the chance. This is a great way to keep up with the family!

No comments: