Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wonder


What causes my look of wonder you ask?

Well, grandmas made a generous donation to our budget
so Mommy went and found this FANTASTIC rain forest to keep in my crib!
There's a monkey, frog, parrot, butterfly and moving fronds! I LOVE watching things that move and make noise, so this is the most entertaining thing in the house besides Daddy!
Lucky thing Mommy asked around at the store because the only kind they had displayed were wind-up and only lasted 30 seconds. What a waste that would have been. Who knows why they hide the good long lasting ones in the toy aisle?

Me again...can I just say what a delight it is to get distracted with stuff and then look down and once again be surprised to have this amazing little boy in my arms.
What a great treat every time!
I love him so much!

I got to go to a sealing in the temple yesterday of a wonderful couple being sealed to their 2nd adopted son.
Oh, how sweet it was.
I am so grateful that the Lord blessed us with a son and
to know that my family will be together forever.

No comments: