Monday, March 9, 2009

Mande Underfoot Walker

So, last week Ian asked me to spray him with Biofreeze to relief his aching back. After a minute he called me back into the bedroom giggling to observe Mande licking the Biofreeze off his back. Our cat is crazy!
*******************************************************
Tonight my mom asked me about my cats. We reminisced about some of the crazy things about them, like: they like asparagus, Mande likes avacados and Razor likes licking ANYTHING plastic.
Right after I got off the phone with her I sat down to eat a half plate of Ian's Amazing Turkey Enchiladas. Yummy. When I was done I set the plate down next to me and it promptly found itself the center of dear ol' Mande's attention.

I'm thinking: "there's a little turkey left, but most of the plate is salsa...so she's not going to be too excited about it."

I turn around and SHE'S LICKED THE PLATE CLEAN! My cat IS CRAZY!

No comments: