Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2!

Today I turn two, so guess what my new word is?

Mine!

I'm so excited about my presents. I got a big Buzz Lightyear and a little Buzz.
I got Buzz and Woody jammies and Thomas jammies.
Life couldn't be better. Wish you could have seen my happy prance around the room when I opened them! I now wake up talking about Buzz, whom, of course, sleeps with me now. and I point out "Bu-eye" (bullseye, woody's horse) on my jammies. I'm pretty cute when I try to say "To Eternity! And Beyond!" It kinda sounds like "Ee! Anond!"

Daddy's presents are pretty cool, too, though. I want to play with them just as much as my own!

We had my birthday party on Wednesday when more family could be here. Grandma & Grandpa Walker, Uncle Daniel, Aunt Becky & Uncle Clarence, Adam, Jared & Marisa came!
I
WAS
IN
7TH
HEAVEN!
So many people to play with and show off for! And more presents to unwrap! I LOVE opening presents! I got my own Woody! Happy dance! And Toy Story slippers! Happy Dance! and Toy Story 3! Happy Dance! And books about Thomas, Pooh and trains!
Momma spent about 2 hours making and decorating my cake, with Grandma, to look like Winnie the Pooh (since I love Pooh). She was pretty mystified when I wouldn't even try a taste! I REALLY liked everyone singing to me, though. That was fun. I just stared at the candles since I didn't know what to do with them.
2 year old stats: 31 lbs and 35.5 inches tall. He'll probably be taller than Daddy.

No comments: