Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wow

At three months old our little E has DOUBLED her birthweight!  Wow.  She ain't starving, eh?

She's also laughing and giggling.  Here's a clip of playing with Daddy.

It is definite now that E is allergic to strawberries.  When I eat them she is screaming, writhing and not sleeping or eating for days.  Bummer.  I'm noticing that my diet is seriously hampered without any dairy as well.


Ian and I have been a bit mystified by Q's refusal to pray with us.  We've had about 10 Family Home Evening lessons on what prayer is, what it looks like, why we pray and what it looks like. Ian went up to his parents house last weekend and discovered that Q will pray if everyone is in a circle holding hands!  Oh happy day!  I was getting worried about my sweet boy.

I discovered this last week that playing primary songs in the car calms my kids down for long drives.  That's lovely since they HATE their carseats!

No comments: