Friday, May 13, 2011

Q this last week

We got a package this week. Need I say more?


Q has decided that he likes being flipped and swung around. He is so much fun! I love how he has to go under Daddy, then turn himself around to make sure he's "in position" for the liftoff! Walking backwards is a developmental milestone and he was re-screened this week and tested into the 18 month old range! Way to go buddy! No more delays for you!

I love watching what he does and how me moves around. He does also bump and rock to music but by the time I pulled the camera out he was back to circles.

Do you like his new haircut?

3 comments:

Matt and Lindsay said...

I'm so glad he's doing so well!!! For some reason I couldn't see your pictures, but blogger has been weird lately. I will be checking back to see Q's cute face :)

deargoodness said...

He is so cute! I love little kid dancing, it is so hilarious!

Christina said...

Too cute! I would definitely say he gets his moves from his Daddy=). I can't believe how big he is now! How have you been with Ian gone? I hope things are well!