Friday, November 14, 2008

More Blessings

Did I mention that it's STILL warm in California? Sacramento valley, to be exact. I keep hearing about snow and seeing pictures of people making snowmen, and I think it was around 65 degrees in Winters today. Ahhh, I love it. Given, I have had to wear a jacket to work a couple times the last few weeks, but that's it.



So, I said a couple months ago that I was LOVING my job. I still get a lot out of it, but I've been getting exhausted and burnt out. How long can you work 11 hour days (only paid for 7) just to try to tread water and keep the positive attitude? I have never felt caught up on the billion things I'm supposed to be doing. I swear my job should be 1.5 people if not 2!


I just had a four day weekend, which was lovely (I finally started going to the water aerobics class I've been ogling at). When I walked into work the first day back I found a note in my box:


How cool is that?

Wow, just when I was starting to feel overworked and undervalued! That really brightened my day. I wanted to share my happy thought.

Love ya!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, that's awesome! Congratulations!

Paige said...

Congratulations! That'll be a fun night for you! I bet it makes it easier to keep trudging along, eh?

nikko said...

Congratulations!!