Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back to WA










Well, after a stressful and informative month of summer school at my new job I got to fly up to Washington to visit my mom (whom I hadn't seen since Andrew's funeral) and family. The weather on Camano Island wasn't great, but it was good to see mom again. The weather in Ferndale was terrific. So, if Ian and I ever move back to WA we'll be avoiding anywhere between Seattle and Mt. Vernon. The trip sure made me appreciate our warmer climate in northern California.

Mom and I got to see lots of wildlife in her yard and feed the deer some apples. They apparently got so full that they had to go rest on the front lawn. Becky and family came down one evening for a campfire (Brrr!) and Marisa couldn't get enough of the train in the guest room.

We also went up to the Walker's in Ferndale and got an extra special treat to see Grandma, Daniel (after about 3 years!) and finally meet Miles. I sure wish we could spend more time with all of you wonderful family peoples. Dad and William helped my Mom and I learn how to play golf most of an evening. London was adorable on the trampoline with Uncle William and Daniel. Plus we got lots of yummy cherries and raspberries. Love you guys!

The rest of the pictures are on my picasa page.

No comments: